[solved] - Ads.txt added but still showing error on AdSense | Blogger
What is ads.txtAds.txt stands for Authorized Digital Sellers and is a simple, flexible and secure method for publishers to declare the companies they authorize to sell their digital inventory (such as website ads). AdSense is a program run by Google that allows website owners to show ads on their sites and earn money. When a publisher uses AdSense, they can use an ads.txt file to specify the authorized AdSense seller domains, helping to improve transparency in the advertising ecosystem and protect against counterfeit inventory sales.
Most of the AdSense user will get an error on AdSense like the following.
Earnings at risk - You need to fix some ads.txt file issues to avoid severe impact to your revenue.
|Error found on AdSense|
if you added the code but still showing the error, follow solution 2. If you don't know how to add ads.txt on blogger, follow solution 1.
1. How to fix ads.txt error on blogger - AdSense
- Click Fix Now (Now you can see the website that effected this issue).
- Click Download (it will download a txt file).
- Open the file and copy the text.
- Go to Blogger Dashboard >> Settings >> Monetization
- Enable custom ads.txt if it is disabled
- Paste the code on custom ads.txt field
it will look like the following
after adding ads.txt
2. Ads.txt added but still showing error on AdSense - Blogger
The Google crawler attempts to crawl all ads.txt files on both HTTP and HTTPS, Please be sure that you have ads.txt on both HTTP and HTTPS protocols.
How to check the ads.txt is added correctly
Try all the following website URL to get
mostly issue for this 👇
when you try to get the ads.txt some URL will show the exact code that added on blogger for some the webpage will not load also when you try to get your website URL, you will face some issue
How to fix ads.txt added but still showing error
If AdSense facing ads.txt not found, error after adding the ads.txt because of domain is not correctly configured
Go to Manage DNS Page. That look like the following
Domain DNS on GoDaddy
You need to delete A-records with these IPs. This is probably unnecessary Forwarding on GoDaddy.
if you can't remove the A-record on GoDaddy
Go to Help >> Domain Support >> Contact Us >> Chat Now or directly by chat now pop up
they will help you to remove the IPs. Remove all other A-records than google IPs. If there is no other A- record, add the following to the list
Add these A-records if they don't existChanges should be visible within 15–60 minutes. Then you can refresh your HTTPS settings:
- Go to your https://www.blogger.com dashboard
- Open Settings tab → enable "Redirect domain"
- Scroll down to "HTTPS" → disable "HTTPS availability" and "HTTPS redirect" if it is enabled
- Wait 5 minutes and refresh the Settings tab
- Enable "HTTPS availability".
- Refresh page after some time, enable "HTTPS redirect" if the status is "Available / OK".
It may take some time to update the website. Wait till the website load. After successfully loading the website, try to get ads.txt in 4 different way that I mentioned above. If it works, It may take a few days for your changes to be reflected and reviewed in AdSense. If your site doesn't make many ad requests or has low traffic, review may take up to a month.
Please don't forget to comment if this helped.
Issues covered in this post
Post a Comment